Calling experienced developers
15 March 2013, by Chris Harris
In case you didn’t know, Softwire hires new recruits all year round. And this year, we’re particularly keen on recruiting developers with 2-8 years’ experience. Click here to apply, or read on for more details…
Softwire is an extremely successful and vibrant software company offering bespoke software development services in a diverse range of sectors including media, security, online retail, travel, finance, publishing and insurance. We are currently looking for software developers with prior commercial experience to work in our offices based in London (NW5) and Bristol. We have placed in the top twenty of the Sunday Times Best Small Companies awards for the past three years running, and employees will tell you that this is a truly great – and probably unique – place to work. We combine a relaxed and friendly environment with a superb all-round package of benefits including:
- Varied and interesting work that will keep you on your toes day in, day out.
- Great remuneration – all employees reap the rewards of our joint efforts, and a guaranteed 60% of profits is distributed to staff via annual bonus.
- Flexible working time and conditions and no pressure to regularly work long hours.
- Focused training, rapid personal development, and the opportunity to take on elevated levels of responsibility early in your career
- Frequent social events and company outings.
Applicants must have demonstrated excellence in previous employment and possess impeccable academic records – usually straight As at A-level (or equivalent) and a good degree from a top university. You will need stand-out ability and enthusiasm in order to be successful.