Work For Us
Softwire is a terrific and totally unique place to work and our staff are among the smartest and happiest in the country.
Or if awards are your thing, we placed 6th in the 2012 Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For awards (an improvement from 16th in 2011). In both years we were the highest ranked UK software services company.
We also placed 34th in the IT category of the 2012 Guardian UK 300, the highest ranking for a company with fewer than 250 employees. This list was compiled by asking students and graduates which companies they wish to work for. Our placing was particularly impressive given that we weren’t on the short list of (large) companies provided, so all votes we received were the suggestion of the students themselves!
If you’d like to join a highly successful young company that’s growing year on year, we are seeking:
- Top quality graduates with a desire to forge a career in software development or I.T. consultancy. Minimum London starting salary £30,000 plus bonus
- Highly talented developers with prior commercial experience
- Bright, motivated and technically able graduates looking to begin or further a career in testing / quality assurance
- Experienced sales professionals
- A junior or trainee systems administrator (sysadmin), £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience
- Students interested in short-term software development internships over the summer holidays or otherwise. Salary £20,000 per annum pro-rata.
We do not at present have vacancies in other areas, e.g. project management.
(Recruitment agents please see our agencies page)