We offer our employees all the standard benefits you would expect, and many more - but that's not the whole story.
All Softwire employees benefit from:
- a very competitive salary, plus significant bonus (or commission for sales roles) to reward you for your contribution to the company’s success
- 20 days’ holiday in the first year, and 25 subsequently, with options of ‘buying’ additional holiday, and ‘selling’ some unused time
- pension, permanent health insurance, employee assistance scheme, cycle purchase scheme, payroll charity donations and childcare vouchers
- flexible working times and conditions, and no pressure to regularly work long hours
- a full programme of social activities, both during and outside office hours. The fact that so many of us choose to spend a lot of time with each other outside work shows how well we get on!
- a highly relaxed, friendly working environment; there are games rooms, pool tables, football tables, gyms, music rooms and chillout areas
- free food and drinks and, in the London office, subsidised freshly cooked lunches
- a very supportive, stimulating working environment, where employees’ opinions about their own experience are sought and acted upon – employee happiness really matters
- an ethos in which praise and acknowledgement is an integral part – to the extent that we built a fun piece of software through which employees can ‘toast’ each other's efforts and achievements
- a genuine focus on training and development to ensure everyone continues to learn, and to progress in their careers
- additional time off for team-building fun events
- charity leave to spend on our extensive outreach events; our commitment to social responsibility is a very important part of who we are
- on-site bike parking and shower facilities.