We are looking for talented graduates to join our teams of software developers in London, Cambridge and Manchester.
Our software developers get to work on a variety of projects, from mobile applications to network applications to high-profile websites, encountering a wide range of technologies along the way. We offer a fantastic package with London starting salary of £36,000, plus bonus and other benefits.
Permanent roles typically start in September, November or January. We recruit and interview all year round so you can apply whenever you like – but you should do so early in the academic year if you want to ensure you get your first choice start date.
The application process.
We pride ourselves on our responsiveness and the quality of our customer service, and that extends to the way we treat you as an applicant.
- We respond to 95% of applications within one working day (99%+ within two days) and will resolve any queries you have just as quickly.
- At every stage in the process it typically takes less than two working days for you to receive results.
- Interviews can be arranged as soon as you wish, subject to availability and two business days’ notice.
- Successful candidates usually receive a firm job offer within two or three weeks of applying. Note however if you haven’t graduated yet we may postpone our decision until January of your final year.
We also pride ourselves on hiring people with the greatest potential rather than those with prior experience, and we do all we can to bring out the best from you in the interviews by making them as relaxed as possible. We value your time, and we don’t ask you to answer unnecessary questions on application forms or spend hours on preparation. Our recruitment process consists of a few straightforward stages:
- Submission of your initial application.
- Completion of some online tests and/or a short telephone interview.
- A second interview in our offices lasting around half a day. This consists of a number of technical and logical reasoning tests and requires no preparation.
- We sometimes additionally ask students seeking permanent employment to complete a short internship first, lasting up to two weeks.
Softwire is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender including gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. All matters related to employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.