Softwire is an awesome and unique place to work, and our staff are among the smartest and happiest in the country.
We are really proud of what we do, and how we do it. For the last seven consecutive years, we have been placed in the top 25 of The Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For list. In each year, we were the highest rated software services company.
Softwire was founded in 2000 with the specific aim of ensuring our exceptional employees have the happiest, relaxed environment in which to produce the highest quality software; our developers will tell you that Softwire is a truly great place to work, and our clients are so pleased with our work that 80% of our projects are for repeat customers.
As a developer with us, you will join a highly successful, young company which is growing year on year. You will work with a diverse set of technologies across many different projects and have the freedom to define your own career path, pursuing the areas which interest you most. You will also gain from the many great employee benefits that Softwire offers.
If you’d like a little more detail about how the company values its employees and involves them at all levels, take a look at our core values.
- Quality-focused: we place a big emphasis on quality, in terms of our staff, processes and output.
- Meritocratic: those who contribute the most are given responsibility and remunerated accordingly – regardless of seniority.
- Libertarian: employees are given a lot of flexibility and trust, and we’re generally quite relaxed.
- Inclusive: employees receive a large amount of information about the company, and the management is very transparent. Employees also have a say in company decisions, for example in approving changes to the way bonuses are allocated or how the budget for promoting staff morale is spent. And all employees, from recent recruits to senior management, share the same workspace and enjoy the same perks.
- Welfare-oriented: we pay close attention to employee welfare and offer our staff a great working environment and working conditions.
- Aspirational: we encourage employees to strive for continuous improvement, both for Softwire in general and for their individual contribution to its success.
- Considerate: we want Softwire to have a positive impact on society, and support employees in their efforts to achieve this.