Speed up your project and reduce risk, by minimising uncertainty before you begin. This is what our discoveries aim to achieve.
Our discovery services help clients understand the key issues that need to be addressed, delivering technical recommendations, early designs and a costed plan for next steps.
About this service
Do you work in government? Find out how we deliver discoveries in the public sector.
When you’re about to invest time, money and energy into a digital product, you need to be as sure as possible it’ll meet your needs.
A discovery fleshes out your ideas, minimises uncertainty and gives you a costed, technically feasible delivery plan.
This means you:
- Fully understand the business and user goals you want to achieve
- Eliminate options that aren’t technically feasible
- Ensure the user experience will align with your vision
- Set a clear scope for what you’re going to build
- Understand expected costs and timeframes
- Know your next steps
Well-run discoveries speed up development and reduce risk.