We do this, by:
- Finding and interviewing the right people
- Reviewing metrics, web analytics and other data
- Analysing these insights to identify challenges and opportunities
- Providing actionable next steps
- New or updated personas
- Maps of existing user journeys
- Current pain points and opportunities
- Evidence to demonstrate key messages, such as video clips from interviews
- Prioritised next steps
How we do user research
Get valuable insights from the right people
We do user recruitment ourselves, rather than outsourcing it. And we go to extraordinary lengths to speak to even the most hard-to-reach groups.
We’ll understand your users’ needs – however complex these are
Our specialist user researchers have backgrounds in psychology and sociology, and are trained to draw out insights without introducing bias.
They’re also comfortable working with users of varying digital literacy, and discussing highly complex or specialised topics. From antimicrobial resistance to energy-saving in the home, and from detailed educational data to stem cell transplants, we’ve run in-depth user research sessions that have enabled us to build highly successful digital services.