Taking the outputs from alpha, we provide the technical expertise to build and launch even the most sophisticated digital services.
With your alpha prototypes complete, the next step is to build a production-grade service that will meet users’ needs now and in the future.
Turning alpha prototypes into working services that stand the test of time requires digital engineering excellence. As well as meeting users’ requirements, you must address performance, scalability, security, accessibility and integrations with other systems and services.
We provide all the expertise to build complex public sector systems and see them through their GDS beta assessments.
Taking the outputs from alpha, we create a production-grade service, continually testing and refining.
Digital engineering excellence
Put together, our digital skills and experience mean you can proceed through beta with confidence.
- We revisit the service’s key performance indicators (KPIs) and set out a plan for any further development and user research required
- We have the expertise built on 19+ years’ experience creating user-centred software that handles sensitive data, integrates with legacy systems and scales to extremes
- With extensive experience in public sector transformation, we have shaped the Gov.uk Platform as a Service team’s roadmap
- We’ve helped develop and integrate with services such as Verify and Notify
- And we’ve built systems in line with GDS requirements and guided these through their beta service assessments
Browse some work we are proud of
The Fleming Fund
We helped a UK aid programme combat the spread of antibiotic-resistance.
The Government Digital Service (GDS)
We assisted the UK government with key parts of its high-profile digital transformation, including GOV.UK.
UK Government Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
Deliver the new ‘Simple Energy Advice’ service, to support the Government’s low-carbon targets.