We are looking for talented and versatile software development contractors with commercial experience to join our London team.
At Softwire, our developers operate in an environment truly tailored for them, empowered to work to the best of their ability and led by managers who are all developers or ex-developers themselves. We are totally committed to Doing Things Right and place a massive focus on the quality of our processes and output. We don’t cut corners and we do our utmost to deliver great quality results for our clients.
We’re looking for software developers to join us on a contract basis alongside our permanent staff, working on the same exciting projects. Successful applicants will likely move between multiple projects over time (just as our permanent staff do).
Please state your daily rate expectations when you apply.
We pride ourselves on our responsiveness and the quality of our customer service, and that extends to the way we treat you as an applicant.
- We respond to 95% of applications within one working day (99%+ within two days) and will resolve any queries you have just as quickly.
- At every stage in the process it typically takes less than two working days for you to receive results.
- Interviews can be arranged as soon as you wish, subject to availability and two business days’ notice.
We also pride ourselves on hiring people with the greatest potential, rather than just those with prior experience, and we do all we can to bring out the best from you in the interviews by making them as relaxed as possible. We value your time, and we don’t ask you to answer unnecessary questions on application forms or spend hours on preparation. Our recruitment process consists of three straightforward stages:
- Submission of your initial application.
- Completion of online tests and/or a short telephone interview.
- A second interview in our offices lasting a few hours. This consists of a number of technical and logical reasoning tests and requires no preparation.
Softwire is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender including gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. All matters related to employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.