We are a leading digital agency with strong design and engineering credentials. We tackle challenges including streaming Glastonbury’s headliners, helping the fuel-poor improve their homes, to using Machine-Learning to help Moorfields Eye Hospital better diagnose eye disease.
Softwire’s Consulting department helps our clients across financial services, construction, research, and energy achieve their goals. Our projects range from short consultancy work of a few days to large teams doing £1m+ projects over many months.
You are a keen administrator who excels at coordinating multiple parallel strands of work. You share the Consulting Department’s passion for delivering high-quality outputs and show care in your work. You communicate well with people across the department and actively pursue ways to make the department’s processes better.
The Consulting department is looking for someone to maintain our processes for ensuring high standards of work across the department, including acting as a source of best practice for many key administrative operations relating to project management.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Champion a consistent approach across the department, including continuity of processes and policies.
- Work closely with the department’s Delivery Leads to maintain a strong and welcoming community, encouraging collaboration, learning and mutual support.
- Liaise with our sales, marketing, accounts, and legal teams to ensure effective dissemination of key information.
- Support Project Managers to maintain excellent operational standards in all Consulting Department projects. Including, but not limited to:
- Project set up in our internal systems.
- Producing regular status reports
- Tracking timesheets and invoicing cycles
- Ensuring expenses are properly handled.
- Set up and maintenance of internal and external communication channels.
- Compiling ad hoc reports
- Contribute to the organisation and logistics of internal events.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple streams of work, sometimes with conflicting priorities.
- Exemplary communication skills with experience adapting communications appropriately to a variety of audiences.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of people across teams.
- Comfortable taking the initiative and working without direct supervision.
- Experience in a role that has required a high level of organisational and administrative ability is required.
- Previous PMO or Office Administration experience is desirable.
- Experience working in the Technology sector, including working directly with software development teams would be an advantage.
- Softwire practice transparent pay scales and a bonus based on a profit share scheme.
- Salary £31,000 – £35,000 (plus bonus)
- Benefits include 25 days annual leave (option to buy and sell), health insurance, cycle to work scheme, payroll charity donations, time off for charitable/CSR activities, sabbaticals, and a free annual eye test.