Contact us today
Team augmentation with Softwire
The outbreak of COVID-19 has caused disruption and uncertainty, meaning an agile, flexible approach to operations has transitioned from being a nicety to a necessity.
Our teams provide maximum resilience and flexibility to enable us to spin up new workstreams as quickly as possible in response to customer demand. Contact us to find out more
- We have over a decade’s worth of experience in perfecting the art of running remote teams effectively and can advise you on how to build processes to drive this change
- Having run multiple agile projects we can advise and support clients on how to build resilience and flexibility into technical teams
- We can ramp up technical teams rapidly, from one person to a full team
- We’ve got a very high “bus factor” – nothing is dependent on any single person
- We ensure that all tasks can be delegated within teams – we make this a priority
- We have been working with top tier companies, like the BBC, David Lloyd Clubs and Channel 5 to help drive their business continuity plans
- 20+ years in the industry with 200 UK based engineers
- We work with some of the UK’s leading brands delivering digital transformation programmes that drive change
- We work with all organisations from government to top tier companies and startups
- Our clients repeatedly select us for their business-critical programmes, and stick with us to support the software we’ve built.
- We know the major tech stacks inside out, but aren’t wedded to any particular one
- We continually attract the very best talent this is reflected in our consistently high position in the Sunday Times Best Small Companies To Work For ranking.
Our technical teams are here to help you today.
Contact us today for an exploratory call.
Clients we're working with
Overall, working with Softwire was light and easy and fun. Their workshops were real highlights in our diaries, and people here were eager to get involved and be part of this way of thinking and working. As a partner, they were absolutely fantastic.Penny Walker-Robinson, Head of The Fleming Fund