Contact us today
Driving digital transformation in the pharmaceutical sector
Working with some of the UK’s leading brands Softwire can support your digital transformation journey from inception to support. We provide the technical and delivery skills to ensure your project completes on time and within budget, every time.
We understand the challenges facing the pharmaceutical industry and provide cutting-edge solutions covering;
Agility is the name of the game
Our iterative approach means you’re continually involved, helping shape and refine what we’re creating for you. It means the final product will do what your organisation actually needs it to do, even if you haven’t firmed up what that is at the start.
- 20+ years in the industry with 200 UK based engineers
- We work with some of the UK’s leading brands delivering digital transformation programmes that drive change
- We work with all organisations from government to top tier companies and startups
- Our clients repeatedly select us for their business-critical programmes, and stick with us to support the software we’ve built.
- We know the major tech stacks inside out, but aren’t wedded to any particular one
- We continually attract the very best talent this is reflected in our consistently high position in the Sunday Times Best Small Companies To Work For ranking.
So you can be confident your project is being built by some of the country’s top software engineers.
Contact us today for an exploratory call.
I would love to work with Softwire again in the future. I feel that if the NHS had access to this type of expertise, at scale, on a regular basis, it would have huge benefits for the UK and the world.
Pearse Keane, NIHR Clinician Scientist and Honorary Consultant Ophthalmologist at Moorfields Eye Hospital
Royal Pharmaceutical Society
We rebuilt the Royal Pharmaceutical Society's medicine information service, which is used across the NHS and beyond
The Fleming Fund
We helped a UK aid programme combat the spread of antibiotic-resistance.
DeepMind and Moorfields Hospital
We were part of a ground-breaking and highly successful artificial intelligence project.