Optimising your mobile app for success in a competitive landscape
Softwire is teaming up with mobile app development agency Indiespring to provide a free, fun and informative evening dedicated to the state of app development in 2023.
If you want to learn from industry leaders about current trends, what’s forecast, and whether a mobile app is right for your business, register your interest now.
In a world where mobile apps are reinforcing digital growth, it’s crucial your app strategically achieves the best business outcomes and attracts a large audience. But with over 2 million apps in the app store alone in 2022, simply having a presence is not enough!
Our exciting event will bring together app technical experts that will guide you through challenges faced by development teams in today’s landscape, including:
- Exploring the technology options available today and how they line up with mobile app development best practice standards.
- Demonstrating why and how certain apps make the best choice for certain projects, through a real-time app showcase.
- Explaining the broader ‘ecosystem’ of app development so you understand which factors determine project success.
- Sharing tips to improve your app’s performance levels through continuous monitoring and regular testing.
- Giving your app the best chance to connect to your audience with tactics like app-store optimisation, review management and more.
But that’s not all! As you gain important technical and strategic insights, you’ll also have a chance to network with like-minded professionals over some delicious pizza and a variety of drinks.
We look forward to having you with us.
How to attend
This event is free. Register your interest opposite via Eventbrite. One of our team will be in touch to confirm your ticket and send your confirmation email.
This event is open to all, but will best suit attendees that deal with strategy and direction, like CEOs. CTOs, CDOs, heads of departments, management or senior members of delivery, design and product teams.
Registering for this event means that you’ll be opting in to receive marketing communications from the event hosts. If you would like to opt out, please let our marketing team know, by emailing Meena on [email protected]
If you’d like more information about the event, please contact Farooq Ansari, Business Development Manager at Softwire: [email protected] or 0161 537 1700.