Software delivery is hard. Do small changes seem impossibly complicated? Or do mysterious bugs crop up in every release? If you’re constantly fighting fires, the bigger picture can easily get lost in a sea of evenings and weekends staring at a Jira board and hoping for a miracle.
Should projects really be this difficult? Sometimes. But it should often be easier, and it’s hard to see what to change when you’ve been stuck in a delivery rut for too long. Everyone learns to tolerate pain in software projects – long build times, manual release processes, and inconsistent environments all to easily become an accepted reality.
If any of this sounds familiar, we’re here to help. We’ll send over one of our expert technical consultants to buy you a coffee and lend a sympathetic ear so that you can:
- Talk your problems through with a hands-on technical expert and get an external perspective on what’s going on.
- Show us your codebase, your tooling, and your infrastructure, and we’ll tell you what other companies are doing and what could be better.
- Get feedback on your culture and processes. We’ll bring a fresh pair of eyes and suggest ways to reduce friction and increase happiness
To book your free session complete the form below.
So how does it work?
Complete the form on this page and we’ll get in touch to organise a call. We’d like to speak to you and discuss what’s going on in your organisation, and what you’re looking for. If it sounds like something that we can help with, we’ll book in some time with one of our technical consultants.
We’d typically spend a day with you in person, and we’ll come up with an agenda together based on our initial chat. At the end of the day, we’ll normally pull together a couple of slides summarising our thoughts and any recommendations and send that over and you’re welcome to follow up with us afterwards, too.
Sounds good, what’s the catch?
There isn’t one! There’s no commitment, you’re talking directly to our technical team, and you’re welcome to walk away afterwards and never speak to us again – we won’t hound you with sales calls. We do these sessions because we enjoy them, and we believe that it is mutually beneficial:
- You get an independent perspective on how things are going, some fresh ideas, and and opportunity to take a step back from the detail for a day and see the bigger picture.
- We get useful insights into industry trends, great experience for our technical consultants, and progress towards our goal of increasing our presence and network in Manchester.
If you’d like to sign up for some advice, or even just talk to us a bit more about what we’re offering and how we could help, fill in the form on this page – we’d love to speak to you.