The media and entertainment industries have dramatically changed over the last decade with the growth of streaming and on-demand viewing reducing the time spent watching linear television.
Read expert insights from leaders at Conde Nast, ITV, Sky, Penguin Random House and leading media players examine the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead within the media and entertainment sector.
This ebook is packed with insights and guidance covering many key topics including, how to:
- Accelerate innovation within your organisation
- Create a clean and effective data strategy
- Create delightful customer experiences through personalisation
- Get the most from your cloud infrastructure
- Invest in transformation to stay ahead of the competition
Discoverability is the biggest challenge of the OTT industry. The more services that come out, the more people don’t know what to watch. All of that will have to be very personalised based on data and that is why there’s definitely going to be the need to collect lots of it.
Product Director, Sports Businesses, Sony
Are you facing any of the following challenges?
- We can’t get our innovation framework up and running and we need to innovate to stay ahead of the curve.
- We’re struggling with our data estate and don’t know where to start.
- We can’t find the right people to drive our digital transformation ambitions.
If yes, download your free copy of our eBook by filling in your details below: