Job title: Client Principal – BFSI
Salary: £+ bonus / commission
Job type: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
Description: A rare opportunity to join our fast growing technology company selling high value software development services. An ideal role for an experienced and dynamic salesperson to join a growing sales and marketing team.
Softwire provides software development services to medium-large sized UK businesses. Our HQ is based in London with growing offices in Manchester and Cambridge. We have a headcount of 200 that comprises the top 1% of UK graduate developer talent. We compete on value, quality and flexibility – not on price.
We’ve featured in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best SMEs to work for 10 years running. This is testament to our exceptionally high levels of staff job satisfaction.
We are looking for a senior new business hunter who can manage the entire lead lifecycle from first contact to established, loyal client. You will be adept at working autonomously, finding new opportunities within your own network and targeted campaigns. The role will include:
- Taking ownership of the entire sales process from start to finish and ensuring we manage that process effectively.
- Leading sales meetings to uncover opportunities via a strong consultative approach.
- Liaising with our consultants and pre-sales to produce first class bids
- Handling objections, negotiating and closing the sale.
- Confident consultative sales approach
- Proven trusted advisor a senior level.
- Enthusiasm and talent for all forms of business generation.
- Self-starter – organised, self-sufficient and self-directed on a day-to-day basis.
- Outstanding contact list and networking ability.
- New business hunter but with a strong appreciate of client success
- Possess a strong LinkedIn profile and be able to call upon UK blue chips with whom they have relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our vibrant growing company and to really make a difference to our future success, with rewards to match.
Softwire is an equal opportunities employer.