Accelerating Digital Innovation in Media and Entertainment Breakfast Event
About this invitation-only event:
The media and entertainment industries have changed forever over the past 10 years. M&E brands will need to go hard on digital transformation and take advantage of what it can deliver to succeed.
As part of our recent thought leadership programme ‘Accelerating Digital Innovation in Media and Entertainment’, Softwire is sponsoring a TechPros.io exclusive event which aims at collaboratively championing innovation in the M&A Industry as a definitive benchmark for transformation that drives progress.
You are cordially invited to join us at this exclusive roundtable breakfast. This event will allow you the opportunity to collaborate on driving success within your organisation through interactive discussions around the growing need for data-driven thinking, why personalisation is critical for customer experience and uncovering what part technology can play in helping this.
At this event, you will:
- discuss the growing need for data-driven thinking;
- explore why personalisation is critical for customer experience; and
- uncover what part technology can play in helping this.
Moderator, Sponsor and Key Industry Leaders:
Director, Client Portfolio
Head of Product,
Head of Product Design & UX
Head of Transformation
Director of Engineering
- 8:00am – Arrivals, introductions, coffee, cakes, networking
- 8:30am – 1st Roundtable – Everyone will put forward and vote on a challenge and/or ideas relating to the theme. The challenge owner will then be questioned by the group.
- 9:15am – Coffee / Break
- 9:30am – 2nd Roundtable – Discuss solutions around the challenge discussed in the 1st session.
- 10:10am – Spokesperson from each table will present the challenges and solutions discussed and further thoughts from the floor are given.
- 10:20am – Final wrap up
- 10:30am – Networking
You will have the opportunity to meet your fellow industry peers, discuss challenges, share ideas and experiences with your industry peers to collaborate for innovation in the Media and Entertainment Industry and would be viewed as a definitive benchmark for transformation to drive progress.
Participant testimonials from our previous events:
Good, open networking discussion. A chance to hear different perspectives.Mike Croucher | Head of Technology Strategy and Chief Architect at Travelport
A great way to discuss real challenges in a safe environment and get actionable advice and guidance from peers.Mike Yorwerth | Group Chief Information Officer at Bunzl plc
Thought-provoking and very valuable to be able to discuss and bounce ideas off peers.Gary Donnelly | CIO at Unipart Logistics