Our intensive 12-week training Bootcamp will help you expand your horizons, learn new skills, and feel supported entering a new industry even if you’ve never written a line of code!
By the end of the course, you’ll be ready to apply for junior software developer roles, and we’ll also provide help updating your CV and interview skills to get you ready for your first job in tech.
- Training hours are 10 am-4 pm Monday to Friday, giving you time to do, if need be, the school run and conduct independent studying when it works for you
- Individual access to really lovely trainers who are all software developers themselves
- A community of other learners who are going through the programme with you
Who it’s for
Softwire’s coding Bootcamp is for people from any background who want to make the move into the tech sector.
For example, you might be…
- On a career break, and looking to return to work in a way that fits around your life
- Working in another sector and wanting a career change, perhaps for a better work-life balance or more challenging role
- A recent grad looking for an entryway into your first career
You’ll learn first-hand what it takes to build software that can change lives and improve the world we live in.
And you’ll be in good company. Sofwire has more than 20 years experience in training people to become outstanding software engineers who have gone on to work for organisations such as Google DeepMind, Anthony Nolan, Square Enix, and END. Menswear.
Click below to apply.