Softwire Coding Bootcamp
Our intensive 12-week training Bootcamp will help you expand your horizons, learn new skills, and feel supported entering a new industry even if you’ve never written a line of code!
By the end of the course, you’ll be ready to apply for junior software developer roles, and we’ll also provide help updating your CV and interview skills to get you ready for your first job in tech.
- Training hours are 10 am-4 pm Monday to Friday, giving you time to do, if need be, the school run and conduct independent studying when it works for you
- Individual access to really lovely trainers who are all software developers themselves
- A community of other learners who are going through the programme with you
“I think the amount of different technologies covered at a quick pace during the bootcamp was really good – it helped me to gain confidence in switching between different languages and frameworks”. Since completing the bootcamp, Emily has been working as a Data Analyst at a fintech company, mainly using python and SQL.”Emily, Summer trainee, 2022
Who it’s for
Softwire’s coding Bootcamp is for people from any background who want to make the move into the tech sector.
For example, you might be…
- On a career break, and looking to return to work in a way that fits around your life
- Working in another sector and wanting a career change, perhaps for a better work-life balance or more challenging role
- A recent grad looking for an entryway into your first career
You’ll learn first-hand what it takes to build software that can change lives and improve the world we live in.
And you’ll be in good company. Softwire has more than 20 years experience in training people to become outstanding software engineers who have gone on to work for organisations such as Google DeepMind, Anthony Nolan, Square Enix, and END. Menswear.
If you want to see what it’s like first-hand, read about Tom’s journey from Math Teacher to Software Engineer with Softwire’s Coding Bootcamp.
The 12-week training bootcamp costs £4,500. However, if this cost would prevent you from applying please come and talk to us! We want the training to be available to as many people as possible, and we are sometimes able to arrange discounts or partial scholarships to help reduce the cost to you.
We also work with Knoma who offer loans to help you finance the course. Further information can be found here: https://www.knoma.io/
Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns by emailing [email protected]
Click below to apply.
- Programme: 12-weeks full stack training Bootcamp
- Location: Fully remote, but with the option of completing some days in our London office
- Cost: £4,500. Support is available.
- Start date: Winter 2023/24 bootcamp will start on 15th January 2024