We offer our employees all the standard benefits you would expect, and much more – but that’s not the whole story.
All Softwire employees benefit from:
- a very competitive salary, plus significant bonus (or commission for sales roles) to reward you for your contribution to the company’s success
- 20 days’ holiday in the first year, and 25 subsequently, with options of ‘buying’ additional holiday, and ‘selling’ some unused time
- pension, permanent health insurance, employee assistance scheme, cycle purchase scheme, payroll charity donations and childcare vouchers
Furthermore, Softwire has been placed in the top 25 of the Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For awards in each of the last five years because our employees are so happy and fulfilled, and these are some of the reasons why:
- flexible working times and conditions, and no pressure to regularly work long hours
- a full programme of social activities, both during and outside office hours. The fact that so many of us choose to spend a lot of time with each other outside work shows how well we get on!
- a highly relaxed, friendly working environment; there are games rooms, pool tables, football tables, gyms, music rooms and chill out areas
- free food and drinks and, in the London office, subsidised freshly cooked lunches
- a very supportive, stimulating working environment, where employees’ opinions about their own experience are sought and acted upon – employee happiness really matters
- an ethos in which praise and acknowledgement is an integral part – to the extent that we built a fun piece of software through which employees can ‘toast’ each other’s efforts and achievements
- a genuine focus on training and development to ensure everyone continues to learn, and to progress in their careers
- additional time off for team-building fun events
- charity leave to spend on our extensive outreach events; our commitment to social responsibility is a very important part of who we are
- on-site bike parking and shower facilities.