Job title: Frontend Developer
Job type: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
A rare opportunity to join our fast-growing technology company selling high value software development services. An ideal role for an experienced and dynamic developer who wants to be involved with an exciting and challenging project.
Softwire provides software development services to medium-large sized UK businesses. Our HQ is based in London with growing offices in Manchester and Cambridge. We have a headcount of over 200 that comprises the top 1% of UK graduate developer talent.
We’ve featured in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best SMEs to work for 10 years running. This is testament to our exceptionally high levels of staff job satisfaction.
Our client is a FTSE 100 insurer. We are working with them to develop a new JSON API to sit on top of an existing application that does not provide a programmatic API. This will provide a high quality, reliable abstraction layer between the existing site and the new front-end SPA we are building in tandem.
Skills and experience
- At least one years’ experience in the following technologies:
- Core web technologies, i.e. HTML & CSS
- Experience working as part of a team (including tools to support collaboration such as git and user story management software)
- Experience collaborating with clients or stakeholders, including clarifying requirements and presenting work at sprint demos
Nice to have:
- Experience with back-end development, particularly C# ASP.NET Core
- Experience working closely with other job roles, such as designers and product owners
- You are passionate about delivering great technical quality, whether building greenfield solutions or improving the quality of legacy systems
- You are excited by helping stakeholders achieve their goals through use of technology
- You enjoy collaborating with designers and product owners to innovate and devise great technical solutions to meet user needs
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and fast-paced, changing environments
You may also
- Have experience delivering great outcomes for clients in an agency or professional services firm