Growth Marketing Manager
Salary: £46,500 – £63,000 + profit share of £4,700 – £11,000Apply now
In briefA rare opportunity to join our fast growing technology consultancy marketing high value software development and consultancy services. An ideal role for a dynamic growth marketer to join a growing team and make a real impact.
Softwire is a leading digital software consultancy. We offer services in software engineering, design, innovation, cloud, mobile and data.
Trusted by well-known organisations, including the BBC, David Lloyd Clubs, LNER and The Cabinet Office, Softwire has grown into a business that consistently delivers large, high-profile digital projects for the UK’s leading brands.
But who are we actually?
We’re innovators. We’re passionate problem-solvers in both software engineering and digital design. We are dedicated. And we love what we do.
It all started when our founders Pete, Dan, and Phil realised that there was a better way to do things. A way that delivers results without squeezing the fun out of what we do. A way that is never corporate, but always professional.
When you work with Softwire, you’re not only becoming part of a team with in-depth technical skills and delivery expertise – you’re joining a team filled with passion, guile, and an absolute dedication to producing the best work possible.
Voted in the Sunday Times as one of the Top 100 Companies to Work For (now known as Best Companies), you’ll be working in a thriving environment full of innovation, devotion, and outright electricity.
What we stand for
Here at Softwire, we hold four key values at the core of everything we do:
We really care about what we do
When we say we care, we honestly mean it. Our work is our passion, and everything that comes through our doors is treated with the utmost respect and with the same level of care that we’d treat our own work. Because honestly – we really do care.
We trust and are trustworthy
We’re not micromanagers. We place a level of trust in each member of our team to work their hardest and produce the best they can achieve. This is an innovative but fun place to work – and we trust that you’ll meet our standards.
We are kind
Clients come to us with complex, exciting, but often challenging projects. And we are the friendly face that will help them reach their goals – and be with them for the long run. Our team is open, accepting, and always ready to accept new ideas. Because after all, in a world where being kind is free – why be anything but?
We are fun
When you’re working at the forefront of technology, every day is different. And in this fast-paced environment, we realise that work isn’t always going to be fun. Some days can be stressful, but despite this, we know the importance of enjoying ourselves. Because at the end of the day, we spend a lot of time at work – so we might as well have fun while we’re there.
The roleYou’ll play a key role in driving demand via marketing campaigns, which means this role will be best suited to someone who wants to make a big impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, whilst considering the win for the team and not just themselves.
You will be working very closely with the CMO, Sales team, and alongside the wider Marketing team.
- Successfully implement a full-funnel demand generation strategy
- Execute complex, end-to-end marketing campaigns that deliver measurable results in SQLs, pipeline created, won accounts, and revenue.
- Demonstrable experience in the full range of digital channels including, LinkedIn, PPC, Programmatic and email
- Penetrate our target segments with the right mix of targeted marketing and ABM programmes in partnership with sales.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute webinars and other online events.
- Develop collaborative partnerships across the organisation to identify, launch, and refine demand generation strategies.
- Analyse, report and optimise all demand generation programmes.
Experience and qualifications
- You’re an experienced growth marketer and have hands-on experience in executing marketing campaigns across digital channels.
- Past experience of driving demand in an enterprise B2B tech environment
- A data-driven mindset – excited about consistently testing, measuring, and iterating
- Ability to communicate the impact of experiments and initiatives to stakeholders.
- Previous experience in consulting and bespoke software is beneficial but not required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our vibrant growing company and to really make a difference to our future success, with rewards to match.
PackageSoftwire operates transparent pay scales and a profit share scheme based on role and overall company performance
- Base salary is based on experience in role and ranges from £46,500 – £63,000 + Profit Share
- You can expect to receive an average of between £4,700 – £11,000 in profit share depending on your experience and company performance
- Pension: Additional 5% of salary
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy and sell)
- Time off for company-wide morale activities, time off for charitable / CSR activities
- Free annual eye test, income protection, cycle to work, electric vehicle lease schemes, and payroll charity donations.
For further details on benefits click here
Softwire is an equal-opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender including gender reassignment, marriage and civil part-nership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. All matters related to employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.