Softwire is an extremely successful software company offering software development services in a diverse range of sectors including media, online retail, travel, finance, publishing and insurance. Our client base includes companies such as the BBC, Channel 5, David Lloyd, Ofgem, and the Association of British Insurers, to name just a few. Softwire provides an excellent work-life balance and equal working opportunities for all. We have over 250 people based in London, Manchester and Cambridge.
We have featured in the top 25 of The Sunday Times Best Small Companies in each of the past ten years, and employees will tell you that this is a truly great – and unique – place to work. We combine a genuinely relaxed and friendly environment with a superb all-round package of benefits including flexible working conditions, very reasonable working hours and lively and frequent social events and company outings.
We are looking for a HR Administrator full time to join our vibrant team of five. We are seeking a personable team player who is keen for longevity and scope to grow in their role. You will report to our Head Advisor and work across a wide range of tasks. The role is 90% administration based and 10% project work. This role would be a good fit for someone looking to return to work after a career break, an individual wanting to start a career in HR or a current HR Administrator looking for a new challenge. You will be the first point of contact for employees for HR queries and general support. You will be responsible for employee administration including contracts, on/ off boarding, general HR queries.
- Own the new starter processes, employee induction and leavers processes
- Keeping HR records up to date on BambooHR, Sharepoint and internal systems
- Assist with the recruitment process for Business Teams
- 1dpw assigning interviews during peak season
- Diverse administration tasks such as arranging rewards, references, and security checks
- We will consider candidates with no HR admin experience but who can demonstrate a solid administration background and have a keen interest to join this busy HR department
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Flexible mind set. We are looking for someone who is excited about HR and keen to give ideas on how to improve current processes
Salary and benefit
- Salary range is £23,900 to £26,000 for full-time work, depending on experience
- Potential for flexible working times and conditions
- Frequent social events and company outings
- On-site gym and health club discount
- Subsidised, freshly-cooked lunches
Softwire aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.