Talent Acquisition Executive/Recruitment Resourcer
A rare opportunity to join our fast-growing technology company as a talent acquisition specialist, tasked with identifying, attracting and shortlisting candidates. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with our current internal recruitment team, as well as senior managers within the business.
Softwire provides bespoke software development services to medium-large sized UK businesses. Our HQ is based in London with growing offices in Manchester and Cambridge. We have a headcount of 200 that comprises of the top 1% of UK graduate developer talent. We compete on value, quality and flexibility – not on price.
We’ve featured in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best SMEs to work for 10 years running. This is testament to our exceptionally high levels of staff job satisfaction.
We are looking for an experienced recruitment professional to help with identifying, attracting and shortlisting experienced candidates as well as helping with on-boarding candidates to ensure that top talent is selected to ensure that Softwire’s mission and strategy is supported. You will be typically recruiting Delivery Lead/Project Manager’s, Software Developers, UX/UI Designers, User Researchers, Consultants and Sales & Marketing personnel. Any prior experience and network working across those areas will be very advantageous, but not essential.
The role will include
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods.
- Monitor applications received to make sure that all candidates are processed correctly and receive appropriate feedback.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection process by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams.
- Recruiting both contract and permanent candidates across Software Development, Delivery, Design and Consulting remits.
- Self-motivated and able to identify candidates and opportunities.
- At least 2 years of recruitment experience either in-house or agency side.
- Experience in the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle.
- Experience using either LinkedIn recruiter/sales navigator.
- Confident and customer-focused communicator.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our vibrant growing company and to really make a difference to our future success, with rewards to match. Softwire is an equal opportunities employer.